Main greek gods
Revision as of 01:03, 4 November 2015 by Carlos
- Dionysus in Greece or Bacchus in Rome is known as the god of wine, son of Zeus and Semele
- Artemisin Greece or Diana in Rome is the goddess of the hunt, armed with a bow. She remained forever young and virgin.
- Apollo in Greece or Phoebus in Rome is the son of Zeus and brother of Diana, was one of the most revered gods.
- Hera in Greece or Juno in Rome was the wife of Jupiter and mother of Mars, Vulcan and Lucina. She was the goddess of motherhood.
- Zeus in Greece or Jupiter in Rome is the main Greek god being its ultimate protector and who exuded power.
- Aresin Greece or Mars in Rome was the god of war protected from enemies and led the army to victory.
- Hermes in Greece or Mercury in Rome was the messenger god and protector of merchants and travelers, shepherds and flocks.
- Athena in Greece or Minerva in Rome was the goddess of arts and crafts. Also in the arts of war.
- Poseidon in Greece or Neptune in Rome was the god of the seas and waters, and was always characterized with his horses and his trident.
- Hades in Greece or Pluto in Rome was the god of the underworld and the dead.
- Aphrodite in Greece or Venus Rome was the goddess of fertility, love and beauty.
- Hephaestus in Greece or Vulcan in Rome was the god of fire and the creator of the weapons of the gods
IF YOU LIKED THIS WEB OR HAS BEEN HELPFUL FOR YOU, PLEASE HELP US AND LINK US FROM YOUR BLOG OR SHARE US IN THE SOCIAL NETWORKS
RATE THIS ARTICLE
Please rate from 1-5 stars this article if you think that it is useful or if you liked it: