Main roman gods
Revision as of 00:21, 7 November 2015 by Carlos
- Bacchus in Rome or Dionysus in Greece is known as the Roman god of wine, son of Zeus and Semele
- Diana in Rome or Artemis is the Greek goddess of the hunt, armed with a bow. He remained forever young and virgin.
- Phoebus in Rome or Apollo in Greece son of Zeus and brother of Diana, was one of the most revered gods in Rome.
- Juno in Rome or Hera in Greece was the wife of Jupiter and mother of Mars, Vulcan and Lucina. It was the Roman goddess of motherhood.
- Jupiter in Rome or Zeus in Greece is the main Roman god being its ultimate protector and who exuded power.
- Mars in Rome or Aresin Greece was the god of war. He protected from enemies and led the army to victory.
- Mercury in Rome or Hermes in Greece was the messenger and protector of merchants and travelers, he was shepherds and flocks god.
- Minerva in Rome or Athena in Greece was the goddess of arts and crafts. Also in the arts of war.
- Neptune in Rome or Poseidon in Greece was the god of the seas and waters, and was always characterized with his horses and his trident.
- Pluto in Rome or Hades in Greece was the god of the underworld, and the dead.
- Venus in Rome or Aphrodite in Greece was the goddess of fertility, love and beauty.
- Vulcan in Rome or Hephaestus in Greece was the god of fire and the creator of the weapons of the gods.
IF YOU LIKED THIS WEB OR HAS BEEN HELPFUL FOR YOU, PLEASE HELP US AND LINK US FROM YOUR BLOG OR SHARE US IN THE SOCIAL NETWORKS
RATE THIS ARTICLE
Please rate from 1-5 stars this article if you think that it is useful or if you liked it: