no edit summary
* (3500 BC / 2800 BC)
Upgrade Uruk, denominating this time as Uruk period. The wheel was invented and about 3300 B.C. He began cuneiform used. History starts in the region of [[Ancient Mesopotamia|Ancient Mesopotamia]], while the rest of the world was still in the [[Prehistory|Prehistory]]. And culture of [[Sumer|Sumerians]] is distinguished, with city-states as Uruk and Ur.* (2800 BC) period begins [[Sumer|Sumerian]] and called Dynastic Archaic and historical development and splendor of the Sumerian cities in southern [[Ancient Mesopotamia|Mesopotamia]].* (2350 BC.) Start the Akkadian empire.
* (2100 BC.) Resurgence of the [[Sumer|Sumerians]].
* (2000 BC.) Rise of the Amorites
* (1792 BC) Hammurabi in Babylon takes power and begins its expansion [[Ancient Mesopotamia|Mesopotamia]] and its surroundings.
* (1595 BC.) Babylon was conquered by the Hittites.
* (1360 BC.) Rise of the Assyrian empire.
* (612 BC.) Babylonian conquest
of Nineveh, the capital of the Assyrian Empire. Starts called Chaldean Empire.* (538 BC.) Persia Cyrus the Great to conquer Babylon and head ends the Chaldean empire.
[[Category:Ancient History]][[Category:Ancient Mesopotamia]]